Membership in the Pre-Geneva Association has many benefits including....
- Access to our Members-Only section of the Pre-Geneva website -Member directory, discussion boards, and other resources such as babysitter profiles, and kid-friendly restaurants.
- Access to social and educational events for all members of the family
- Member discounts with our Community Partners
- "Insider" connections with Geneva Heights Elementary leadership and PTA for the most up to date information about the school and its programs.
- A support system for you and your children as you navigate through your education options
- And so much more!
All memberships are for your household, including up to two adults and all children. Annual membership dues are $25, and payment is collected online with your membership registration or renewal form. Membership dues go into our general fund and cover our basic administrative costs and some events and activities for our members. Click HERE
to complete a membership application.
We solicit sponsorships and donations from our community partners for special events, projects, and initiatives not covered by our membership dues including our website and member database subscription. To learn more about how to support Pre-Geneva's additional fundraising efforts, please visit our Support page.